Fees & Qualifying Criteria
Frequently Accessed Topics:
Application Fee: $100 (Non-refundable); due when application is submitted.
- All occupants 18 and over must submit an application.
- Administrative Fee: $300; Due upon application approval.
- Security Deposit: Amount varies by floorplan; Due on move in day.
- Holding Fee: Amount varies by floorplan; Due on application approval. Upon move in, the holding fee will be applied to the security deposit.
- All move-in fees must be paid with cashier’s check or money order.
- The Administrative Fee and Holding Fee are refundable up to 72 hours after approval of the application; If the approved application is canceled after 72 hours, the Administrative Fee and Holding Fee are forfeited.
Additional Requirements Prior to Move-In
- Proof of FPL Account Setup. Must provide confirmation email.
- Proof of Renter’s Liability Insurance with a minimum of $100,000 personal liability. The community must be listed as the Interested Party on the declarations page.
- Coverage of personal items is encouraged but not required.
- Building One – 1 reserved space per unit; Additional parking space is $50/month. Maximum 2 parking spaces.
- Building Two – 1 reserved space per unit; 1 additional parking space at no charge. 3rd car is based on availability and requires management approval.
- Parking fee for 3rd car (with management approval): $35 per month.
All other properties: Up to 2 cars are included per unit; 3rd car is based on availability and requires management approval.
- Parking fee for 3rd car (with management approval): $35 per month.
Detached Garage Rental
(Only available at Fountain House II & Crescent House Apartments)
- Garage Deposit: $50
- Garage Rent: $200 per month
Pet Fees & Restrictions
- Dogs and cats are allowed; any other kind of animal requires management approval.
- Pet Fee: $400 for first pet, $200 for second pet; due on Move-In day. Maximum of two (2) pets per apartment.
- Pet Rent: $10 per pet per month.
- Pet picture and rabies vaccination report are required prior to move-in.
- We reserve the right to limit the breed or species of pets permitted without further notice. The following breeds are prohibited:
- Akita, American Bull dog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American or Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Argentinian Dogo, Boxer, Briard, Borzoi Hounds, Bull Mastiff, Bull Terrier, Cane Corso, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, Congo, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Great Pyrenees, Husky, Irish Wolfhound, Komondor, Malamute, Mastiff Breeds, Neapolitan Mastiff, Rottweiler, Scottish Deerhound, Spitz, St. Bernard, Presa Canarios, Shar Pei, Toso Inu and Wolf-dog hybrid.
- Any animal deemed by Management to be potentially harmful to the health or safety of others, including attack or fight-trained dogs, will not be approved.
- No pets allowed at Town Center Apartments.
6600 Main & Residences at Lakehouse: Access to on-site fitness center included
- Miami Lakes Athletic Club membership vouchers can be purchased for a $240 (plus tax) annual fee.
All Other Properties: Miami Lakes Athletic Club Membership
- One membership voucher per bedroom - $185 (plus tax) annual fee.
- Additional membership vouchers can be purchased for a $240 (plus tax) annual fee.
- 2 Occupants per bedroom; 1 Occupant per den.
Income & Proof of Employment
- Monthly gross income must be greater than or equal to 2.5 times the monthly rent amount.
- Overtime, bonuses, alimony, child support and other forms of income may be considered in calculating income requirement.
- Applicant must submit paycheck stubs for the last 3 consecutive months.
- A letter of employment is required for new employment or relocation.
- Applicant’s Employer may be contacted to verify information.
- Applicants from outside the U.S. must provide a visa for the term of the lease.
- Funds must be in a US bank or verifiable US income.
- Graduate students qualifying with student loans must provide the following:
- Copy of current or future semester schedule, proving full-time graduate student status.
- Current term fee schedule or loan/grant documentation.
- Self-employed (1099) applicants must submit the following documentation:
- Personal and business bank statements for the last 3 consecutive months.
- Complete tax returns including all schedules for the two most recent tax years.
- If the tax return for the most recent year is on extension, the applicant must provide:
- The two prior year’s tax returns.
- Personal and business bank statements for the current year.
- A year-to-date profit and loss statement prepared by an accountant.
- If the applicant is more recently self-employed, applicant must provide:
- Personal tax returns for the two most recent tax years indicating average Adjusted Gross Income in a similar line of business.
- Personal and business bank statements for the current year and a year-to-date profit and loss statement prepared by an accountant.
- Self-employment income documentation must show an average Adjusted Gross Income sufficient to meet the required income for the selected apartment home. Proof of payment of tax owed may be required.
- The past 2 years of the Applicant’s rental history will be verified; good payment history is required.
- Current mortgage payments will increase income requirement.
- Any money owed to a rental community must be paid before submitting an application.
- Applicant must have a valid social security number and current US driver’s license, or another form of government issued photo ID.
- Credit report must reflect a favorable payment history. Negative markings, no credit history, or past bankruptcies will be considered. Assuming all other criteria is met, additional security deposit may be required. Being approved with higher security deposit will not affect Reservation Fee.
- A criminal background check will be conducted for each applicant and occupant 18 years of age or older. Please remember that this requirement does not constitute a guarantee or representation that the community is free of residents with a prior criminal record or background.
- Only currently enrolled Graduate students are eligible to have a guarantor.
- Guarantors must adhere to the same approval criteria as all applicants.
- Each guarantor will be responsible for the full payment of the apartment. If there are multiple guarantors and/or roommates, they are jointly and individually responsible for the full rental amount.
Roommates or co-residents’ application data will be combined during the verification process. All applicants must meet credit, criminal and rental history standards to be accepted.
- An application is not considered “complete” until all proper documentation is provided. Applications that have not been completed within a period of 72 hours will be cancelled.
- Applicant(s) cannot have more than 1 active application at any Graham Residential community at a time. Any additional applications that are submitted will be cancelled immediately.
- Upon approval, if applicant decides to cancel their move-in, the application will remain active for 90 days from the cancellation date. The forfeited administrative and holding fee may be applied at any Graham Residential community within the same 90 days if the application criteria is met. After the 90-day period, a new application plus application fee must be submitted.
- Denied applicants must wait 6 months to re-apply to any Graham Residential property. After the 6-month period, a new application plus application fee must be submitted.
- We maintain a strict policy of confidentiality and privacy for our prospects and residents. We do not discuss information on applications with anyone other than applicant. In addition, we do not discuss credit reports with an applicant. If you would like to discuss or dispute any information contained in your credit report, we will provide you with the name and address of the consumer agency upon request.